Perkin Elmer MicroBeta Jet Liquid Scintillation & Luminescence Counter 1450-027
Manuals and Documentation Included:
- Instrument Manual
- Customer Application Folder
- Service Report
- Quality Control Certificate
- Microbeta Workstation Software Version3 Release 2 CD-RoM (with Manual)
- 1450 Microbeta Jet Main Program v5.1 (3.5" Floppy)
- 1450 Microbeta Jet Main Program v5.1 Backup (3.5" Floppy)
- 1450 Microbeta Jet Protocol v5.1 (3.5" Floppy
MicroBeta® JET is a multi-detector instrument
designed for liquid scintillation or luminescence
detection of samples in microplates, tubes or
Three different MicroBeta models are available.
Two manually loaded models have sample capacities
of up to 16 or 32 plates. The third model is
fitted with an external loading platform for fully
automatic loading by robot systems.
MicroBeta JET also includes one or more reagent
injectors for measuring prompt (or ‘flash’) reactions.
Multi-detector versions of the instrument can have
one or two Injector Modules installed to measure
one or two injection and counting sequences. The
single detector MicroBeta JET can have up to four